Monday, September 20, 2010

busy, busy...

So, it's the home stretch for Emmy's Fashion Show (no name or official details - we're cool like that!) and I keep forgetting to post the pics I took at the flea market a couple of weekends ago.
I still have a post about the always fabulous Cambridge Antiques Market, but that will have to wait a little longer. This one will be mostly pics, so forgive me in advance!

My friend Alice and I drove out to the Grafton Flea market and from the entrance, my hopes sank. It was not at all what I imagined and looked to be cheesy, crappy, dirty, disappointing in every direction. There were some beautiful horses near the parking lot, so that was nice:

Strangely, it ended up being fun and we found some treasures in the midst of the debris. Alice was looking for home decor and I was looking for craft show display items (or anything cute and vintage). Here's what we found:




We also enjoyed too many wonderful Polish milk caramels that Alice got at the Russian store - yum!!

No comments: