Sunday, November 21, 2010

craft show - things to remember

#1 - remember to bring a camera! I forgot mine yesterday for my trunk show at Magpie I had my awful camera on my awful cell phone so they don't do it justice...
The day was fun. I met some cool people - both customers and employees- thanks to Alison for opening early, and to Mary and Louise of Magpie. It was terrific prep for Bazaar Bizarre (hope to see you there)! Today, I took a brief break from crafting, but I'll be back at it tonight. My mom sent up some cool old fabric I want to use. It was from an old high school sewing project probably when I was obsessed with Twin Peaks and I wanted to be just like Audrey Horne. Is it any wonder??

If they come out the way I expect, I'll have some new pics to post as well as some new goods for the holidays. More to come!

No comments: