Sunday, January 18, 2009

I LOVE Cambridge Antiques Market

Easily one of the best places I know (not just in Cambridge, but anywhere), the Cambridge Antiques Market is 4 floors of vintage goodness. Last week I saw the sunniest yellow vintage canister set and it was love at first sight. You know that feeling when you walk away from something in a store, and its calling your name? I did it and thought about those canisters all week. I had already purchased my new (old industrial chair) and this beautiful peacock tray 

 

so, when I got a gift certificate for the market that same day, I knew I had to go back. After a little soap and hot water (they were already in perfect condition) I filled them and put them to work.  



They're where my IKEA jars used to be (those will find a new home in the pantry or on my craft shelf), just below this great free poster I got on re-nest


Three new additions to the kitchen for virtually no money!

No comments: